Students, scholars and teachers venture here in the pursuit of knowledge and the greater good.
Royal Oxford University is best known for its 5 qualities.
1. ROU Chancellors
Head of state or the monarch of ROU’s residing country is appointed honorary chancellor at ROU’s campus.
Graduates, business leaders, as well as head of state or the monarch make up ROU’s alumni. Membership is granted by completion of studies or by invitation.
Area of active research and interest at ROU includes:
- Dengue and leukemia treatment and prophylaxis
- Immunomodulation and weight loss studies
- Stem cell research and rejuvenation science
- Cloning and tissue study of endangered or extinct species
- Big data and arificial intelligence
- Robotics and autonomous vehicle
- Nanotechnology and quantum computing
- Food safety and security
- Waste management
- Alternative energy solutions
- Fast-cycle construction of self-sustaining buildings
- Satellite and land communication services
- Blockchain technology
4. Global Initiative
Reforestation, combating poverty and contributing to workforce participation and quality.
5. 11-star Education Program
ROU’s curriculum combines flexibility with academic rigor to produce candidates that best meet the world’s challenges. It is characterized by:
- Highly accredited teaching staff: all doctorate holders from UK / USA / Canada
- Flexible entry requirement
- Job readiness
- Attend only 4 times in a year in campus
- Zero examination - 100% assignment based credit system
- High priority on autonomy and online studies
- Honorary accreditation to business leaders
- Top 7 global varsity standard
- Double certification from UK / USA / Canada
- Business students graduate with a working online business
- Comprehensive MBA and PhD curriculum spanning 31 modules
The four animals that make up ROU’s mascots are tiger, eagle, lion and leopard, collectively known as “TELL”.